Saturday, May 18, 2013

New Hamster

Great News! I may be getting a new Syrian Hamster. It comes with a catch though... I have to keep my fish tank looking spotless. It sounds easy, but it gets pretty hard when it's algae's hangout! I did a deep clean yesterday, and today it looks great! I hope it stays that way. I made a contract, that says what I have to do before I can get a Syrian Hamster, but my parents haven't signed it yet. It's going to be a month of my fish tank being spotless before I can get a hamster. So, it will be a while, but I will keep you updated. I'm going to be getting a male, since they seem to smell better, because they don't go into heat. What do you think? Have any suggestions? Comment down below!!

P.S. I will be making a fish blog. It will be based on tetras, because that's what I have. I will post a link when it's finished so you can read and enjoy! J

No comments:

Post a Comment