Friday, August 30, 2013

YouTube videos again??

Hey guys. You may have noticed that I haven't been on YouTube for a while, and that is because my camera broke D:. So when my dad  surprised me with a new smart phone, all I could think of was YouTube! I think I may be starting back, but I'm not sure... What do you guys think?

Mocha is eating her yummy salad right now, which is just lettuce and oats... But something as simple as that is so delicious to her!! 

Back to YouTube, MegaPiranaha88 has a new 2000 subscribers contest, which is for all small animals, from hamsters to bunnies to guinea pigs!! I encourage you ALL to enter! Here is the video!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orzt8n6cIYc&feature=c4-overview&list=UUh53TBM58WrG8QfHVdko1Eg

6 comments:

  1. SOunds agreat contest Jaide,Just don't drop you smart phone Like I did,I shatterd the touch screen in to a zillion pieces and had to replace the front,luckily I could do it my self but is still cost me £45 to fix it but if I sent in to some one to do it for me it would have been about £100.looking forward to seeing your next video,Hope you have had a great summer!xx Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks speedy! I used to have an older I phone, but my dad dropped it and the screen shattered... so I can relate :P

      Delete
  2. You should start up your youtube again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that I'm getting such positive comments! I'll try to upload a video this weekend :)

      Delete
  3. And we will have to enter that contest!

    ReplyDelete